A list of things that need to get done for Heb12, ordered by importance.
Some keywords will be used to show progress: UNSTARTED, ABANDONED, and IN PROGRESS
- Finish the Heb12 HTML/CSS/JS ui (github.com/heb12/ui) and implement everything
included in Heb12 Mobile or the electron version.
- Clean up bugs/missing features in haplous and biblec. Also a quick note:
haplous will be used in desktop and mobile apps, biblec is used in cli and the api.
- Finish a backend for the desktop app
- Finish the backend for the android app (soon, desktop and mobile will use
same backend, but they are kept seperate for now)
- Fix broken bugs in the new biblesearch (may need redesign)
- Stabilize legacy biblesearch (rewrite in Go)
- Finish the API code, specification, and installation scripts
- Add all JSON translations to http://api.heb12.com/translations/biblec/ and