- # Heb12 Roadmap
- A list of things that need to get done for Heb12, ordered by importance.
- Some keywords will be used to show progress: UNSTARTED, ABANDONED, and IN PROGRESS
- - Finish the Heb12 HTML/CSS/JS ui (github.com/heb12/ui) and implement everything
- included in [Heb12 Mobile](https://heb12.github.io/heb12-mobile/app/src/main/assets/index.html) or the electron version.
- - Clean up bugs/missing features in haplous and biblec. Also a quick note:
- haplous will be used in desktop and mobile apps, biblec is used in cli and the api.
- - Finish a backend for the desktop app
- - Finish the backend for the android app (soon, desktop and mobile will use
- same backend, but they are kept seperate for now)
- - Fix broken bugs in the new biblesearch (may need redesign)
- - Stabilize legacy biblesearch (rewrite in Go)
- - Finish the API code, specification, and installation scripts
- - Add all JSON translations to http://api.heb12.com/translations/biblec/ and